Following are a list of values that I strive to live by and build my career around. I hope to surround myself with partners, employees and clients who live by a similar set.
- Integrity. Integrity is trump. Do the right thing; not the cheap thing or the easy thing.
- Ego. Egos get in the way of teamwork. Try not to let yours drive.
- Evolve. Learn from everything, good and bad.
- Dig deeper. Be curious, ask questions and strive to understand. Great work comes from a deep level of understanding.
- Push back. Your input and insight is important, regardless of your discipline or expertise.
- Feedback. Expect and accept feedback; seek it out from as many sources as possible.
- Communication. Keep your team, your clients and your partners in the know. Overcommunicate.
- Education. Teach whenever possible. Share your expertise and passion with the world.
- Purpose. Find your calling. We are in business to help people grow. Take advantage of any opportunity you can to do so.
- Conviction. Don't sacrifice your beliefs. Getting assigned work you don't believe in is a lose-lose proposition. If it happens, speak up.
- Ownership. Own mistakes as a team. Then find a way to fix them as a team.
- Send the elevator back down.* Do what you can to help new colleagues and budding professionals grow.
- Transparency. Conduct business as if the world is watching. Do respect the privacy of others and of sensitive information.
- Empathy. Understanding where others are coming from is crucial to our mission. Avoid tunnel vision at all costs.
Next: Services >