We're looking for the right person to manage a number of projects, wear a lot of hats and help clients grow their businesses. Who's the "right person?" Glad you asked:
Important Traits and Competencies
The right person for this opportunity is a natural when it comes to organization, prioritization and over-communication. They have a knack for keeping everybody involved accountable, informed and focused on delivering great work on time.
Keys to a great fit:
- Integrity - you believe that doing the right thing beats doing the cheap or easy thing, every time.
- Ownership - you own more than just projects. You own problems, mistakes, objectives and anything else that you can grab onto.
- Emotional Intelligence - you understand and adapt to personalities, people and situations on the fly.
- Curiosity - you welcome the unknown and view new challenges as opportunities to learn and grow.
- Organization - you have a system by which you create order from chaos, and no deliverable or to-do can escape it.
- Self-motivation - you don't wait for assignments and instructions. Instead you continually identify, communicate and address needs, problems and opportunities.
In addition to managing projects there are additional things you'd have the opportunity to work on. You needn't be an expert on any of the following, but experience and interest in any of the following are a definite plus as these are things we do on a daily basis:
- Design (web and/or offline)
- User experience
- Web development
- Social media marketing/management/advertising
- Analytics (especially Google Analytics)
- Pay per click advertising
- Video production
The perfect fit for this position is somebody who likes to roll up their sleeves and tackle anything that comes their way. Most of our projects are completed by small groups of passionate individuals, so you'd be welcome to help out in any way possible.
Details, Next Steps
Time commitment, compensation and responsibilities will be discussed further one-on-one. If this opportunity feels like a great fit for you, please reach out and help me understand why. Résumés, cover letters, portfolios and other materials may be sent to Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AGBegin Consulting is a marketing and service design consultancy based in San Diego, CA (Golden Hill). We help businesses understand, assess and improve upon all the interaction points that exist between the business and its customers and leads. These interaction points include marketing efforts, websites, customer service/onboarding/support processes, product packaging and more. Our core goal is to help clients create positive, meaningful experiences that result in long-term customer relationships and ongoing growth via referral business.
We don't discriminate, and we desire to work with businesses and individuals who don't, either!